- A Humbershoe Jumper, soft and slouchy for chilly December nights.
- A Dress in Merlot, good for twirling along to the Jingle Bell Rock.
- A Mariner's Watch, to navigate time and space.
- A Night Circus, magic constructed entirely in black and white.
- A Flask of and for Cognac, future container of classic pep-me-ups.
- An Alternative Transportation Tote, for armchair travel and otherwise.
- Zipcode Boots in Suede, comfort and class at a conscionable price.
Clearly, I'm not yet over the red, black, and navy color scheme that so inspired Anna Karina. :))